The annual conference is organized by the Norwegian Hazardous Waste Association (NFFA) and delivers an exciting program where, among other things, the circular economy, hazardous waste, capacity in the market, and news about education are on the agenda. The Norwegian Environment Agency will also be presenting important information.
Competence development and competence sharing is key to us at SAR, and it is important that we always remain up-to-date in our professional fields. This ensures that we continue to choose the best solutions for both our customers and the environment. Furthermore, the exchange of experience is crucial for developing and strengthening the industry as a whole, and that is something SAR would like to take part in.
Even with 30 years of experience in the industry, we work proactively to achieve improvements and are always looking for new opportunities. By acquiring new knowledge, we can continue to contribute to a greener society and help our customers towards a greener industry.
At SAR, we work with hazardous waste every single day, thus Farlig Avfallskonferansen (the Hazardous Waste Conference) is an important arena for us at SAR and the entire industry!
Will you be attending the conference?
If so, we would love to talk to you! Please do not hesitate to reach out.
Feel free to send us an SMS in advance. We look forward to high quality, professional content and interesting discussions - both with other participants and exhibitors.
- Karen Aanestad , HSEQ & Sustainability Director, Tlf; 93 43 64 37
- Marthe Axdal, Environmental Advisor, Tlf; 99 51 68 42
- Bjørn Erik Bjerk, Business Development Manager, Tlf: 940 38 424
- Eirik Wathne, Downstream Manager, Tlf; 957 72 227
- Torbjørn Håland, Logistics Coordinator, Tlf; 934 36 405
- Kenneth Løland, VP Integrated Operations, Tlf; 915 32 594
- Kine Pedersen, Sikkerhetsrådgiver, Tlf; 922 01 910
- Ana Paulino , Kvalitets og miljørådgiver Tlf; 473 02 341
Read more about the conference here.